AddThis

Share |

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Holiday Cards Are Here/Book Your Holiday Session Now!





Some of you have been asking, "When are you going to put your Holiday Cards up"? I finally got a chance to do it!! So, I've added 16 new HOLIDAY CARDS for you to choose from this year! I think you will really love them as I do. There are so many I like that I had a hard time choosing my faves to put on the blog. There's a variety to choose from so have fun picking your favorite! Take a look at the rest of them by going to my website http://www.jenniferhowellphotos.com/ , click on "portfolio" and they are in the pull down tab under "Cards/Announcements". You will also see new SENIOR Announcements as well as the Mommy/411 Cards(all the rave). The Holiday Cards are all 5x7 and printed on linen cardstock paper---no photo paper this year!!! The text is customizable, so if you have a short catch phrase you'd like to use we can add that. The colors are NOT customizable, sorry.
*******
BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY SESSIONS NOW!
*******
Sessions must be completed by November 22nd and order must be placed by Dec. 2nd in order to arrive by Christmas. I had to turn some people away last year because I was so booked around the holiday time. Don't let that happen to you!
*******
Contact Jennifer ASAP to schedule your session, dates are filling up.
*******
Clients wanting to order Holiday Cards from earlier sessions may do so. (You can also throw your earlier session photo on a handbag!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails