AddThis

Share |

Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine's Day Sale!


Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Here's a gift idea for you guys out there: stunning sterling silver necklaces feature what is closest to the heart. And girls, there's stuff for the guys too, like leather wallets with a spot for a loved ones portrait embedded in the back. It will quickly become the most treasured item in your loved one's jewelry box. A perfect way to say, I Love You! You can either put one of your previous session photos on it or call me so we can take some new ones. Click here to view just some of the designs(or call and I'll send you a catalog): http://jhowell.photobiz.com/cart/index.cfm?start=products
If you book a session date before Feb. 14th, I'll take $25 off the session fee! AND, because I'm feeling the love, I'll also extend the 10% discount on all the jewelry. So, call me today to reserve your session!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails