AddThis

Share |

Monday, July 13, 2009

New 12x12 Storyboard, St. Augustine photographer, Jennifer Howell

I absolutely LOVE this new storyboard I'm now offering in my "shop". It's square, 12x12, mounted on 1/16 in. artboard for longevity and so very cute! I will customize it with anything you would like to say on it (or not)in a variety of fonts. You can frame it or just display it on an easel, wall shelf or fireplace front. However you display it, it will be an eye catching piece for your home or wherever you find to display it!
Speaking of displaying your portraits...I will be calling on a few past clients to ask them if I can come and see/take pictures of how they displayed the pieces they bought from me. Examples will be in my blog in the upcoming months. I can't wait to see how and where the pictures are hanging!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails