AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Link to Ocean & Racquet Resort St. Augustine, FL - Photography by Jennifer Howellhttp://www.oceanandracquet.com/location.php?section=151



On my last blog post I mentioned our vacation and posted pics. We stayed at the wonderful Ocean and Racquet Resort on St. Augustine Beach, FL. We had such a great time there and the condo was fantastic and right on the ocean! I asked if I could leave my business cards at their front desk for anyone who needed photography services and they were great in letting me do so. I then sent some photos of our trip and simply asked if they would give me credit and might consider adding my website on their page for people staying there to find me. They really exceeded my expectations by adding a whole separate tab for me! Thank you, Amanda, you're a sweetie! So, check out my link here:

While you're there, browse their wonderful condos and consider a beach vacation for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails