AddThis

Share |

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring Photo Sessions

Spring is here and it is a great time to book your family portrait session!

If you are interested in booking a spring photo session for your family or children, I would love the opportunity of working with you. At this point, there are two Saturdays in March already taken, so BOOK NOW if you want a weekend session in March.

Also, Mother's Day will be here before we know it! If you would like a custom made Photo Handbag with a photo from your session on it, you will need to order them 3 to 4 weeks in advance to ensure you have them in time for your Mother's Day gift. They do make great gifts for moms or grandmas...even your mother-in-law! They have been creating quite the buzz since I started offering them last month. Easter photos would look oh so adorable on them as well...

Just so you know, I am now offering Gift Cards! It is a simple way to give the gift of photos that will last a lifetime! You can order them through "online ordering" on my website: http://www.jenniferhowellphotos.com/ At the top of the page just select "Gift Cards", it's that simple.

I'm leaving you now with a photo of my son(Drew, on left), niece(Addie), and nephew(Riley). I took it on a recent trip to Atlanta to visit all of our family up there.

Well, I've rambled on enough, so I'll give more updates later. Take care and enjoy those beautiful spring days cooking out in your backyard with your family! I know I will.

Jennifer












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails