AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adorable Aspen























Happy Spring to you!! This is no April Fools, this is an adorable child that I wanted to share pictures of! Aspen is the gorgeous "Tiffany Box w/ silver spoon baby", that's on my website's home page. She's now 6 mos. old and as cute as ever sitting up and spunky! She is always smiling...I know this because she lives across the street from me. Such a happy and gorgeous baby! With Easter approaching, I couldn't wait to take some pictures of an adorable baby holding eggs/wearing cute hats, etc. I found that overstuffed white chair at a garage sale right here in my neighborhood! What a find...
The top picture is an example of one of my 10x20 storyboards. They are mounted on artboard for longevity and can be displayed on a plate stand or shelf in your home. For more info./examples on storyboards and other custom products offered by Photography by Jennifer Howell, visit: http://jhowell.photobiz.com/cart/index.cfm?start=products
If you have a gorgeous baby, enter him/her in my "Adorable Kid Contest" today! http://jenniferhowellphotos.blogspot.com/2009/03/adorable-kid-contest.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails