AddThis

Share |

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simply Adorable Album

I'm so happy to announce that I am now offering a new custom album to my line of products! It's called the "Simply Adorable Album"...for a reason, because it's simply adorable! Let me create a one of a kind album for you of all your photos from your session. It is a little less formal than the leather albums that I offer. The price is going to be less formal too!!
The books are 8x8 and printed on 135 lb extra heavy archival digital print paper(images shown above of this book). For a little extra you can have it printed on silver halide photo paper. What is that you ask? It is a heavy, thick stock that prints a professional image on lay-flat pages(images of this book are not shown above). The cover is of your images or just one image printed directly on the cover...let me design it for you, and of course your input is always welcome.
Please call Jennifer for more information on these books. 904-910-0958

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails