AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4th of July/Adorable Kid Contest No. 2- week one entries - St. Augustine, FL children's photographer Jennifer Howell/Photography by Jennifer Howell



Week one for the Adorable Kid Contest http://jenniferhowellphotos.blogspot.com/2009/06/adorable-kid-contest-no-2-st-augustine.html has been a flurry of emails...yipee! I've had a lot of entrants and I'm just so happy about that, word must be catching on. So many cute faces this week! Keep them coming in!
As I was browsing my emails today I came across this blog that was giving away free 4th of July printables, such as the picture above. Check out more free stuff on this site: http://www.livinglocurto.com/index.php/2009/06/fourth-of-july-free-printable-tags/

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! I will be offline and cell phone free (oh my!) for about 5 days celebrating with my family at the gulf. If I don't get right back to you that's why. I'm looking forward to seeing more Adorable faces when I get back! :O)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails