AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Diaper Bag & Storyboard




Well, I did the photo shoot with my first ever Adorable Kid Contest winner, Landyn Mackay Black, on Sat. and boy is she a beauty! As a matter of fact, her whole family is beautiful. So, I was very pleased when they decided to go with the Baby's First Year Plan http://jhowell.photobiz.com/cart/product_detail.cfm?productID=28957&categoryID=7549 so I can take more pictures of this nice looking family! What a wonderful shoot it was, even though it was pouring rain outsite, we had enough natural light inside their house to still do the shoot. Here are some examples of what the diaper bag would look like and I created a custom 10x20 storyboard as well, that I just love! More photos of this photo shoot to come in upcoming posts...so stay tuned!








2 comments:

Shuala said...

LOVE the diaper bag, Jen! What a cutie!

megan said...

How beautiful! You did an amazing job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails