AddThis

Share |

Thursday, September 24, 2009

3 Sessions - Photography by Jennifer Howell, St. Augustine, FL







Been incredibly busy lately with no time to blog! Had three incredible sessions lately with absolutely amazing people and had some of my favorite pictures of all time come out of it! I couldn't possibly put all the photos online that I loved, just a few for you of each session. More photos of these families are on my Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Augustine-FL/Photography-by-Jennifer-Howell/41018323386?ref=nf

I'm featuring some of my new storyboards (the last two are both 12x12 in size). They are mounted on artboard and sprayed with lustre finish for longevity. You can place them on a mantle, art easel, hang with ribbon, put on a wall shelf or frame it behind glass. However you choose to display them, they are an artful way to display your portraits! More storyboards are found in my shop. I now have two pages of them: http://jhowell.photobiz.com/cart/product_list.cfm?categoryID=5624

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails