AddThis

Share |

Monday, November 2, 2009

Engaged! St. Augustine, FL photographer Jennifer Howell, engagement photography



I had such a great time walking around Old St. Augustine snapping pictures of this sweet, newly engaged couple! We got some really fun and endearing shots around Flagler College and a nearby church. Originally, when Matt first contacted me, I was supposed to take pictures of the actual proposal! That would've been a first for me...and I was a little nervous about it to say the least. He contacted me not too long after that and said that he already proposed (she said yes!) and just the photo shoot was going to be a surprise. How romantic, right?! They live in Tennesee now but St. Augustine is special to the couple as they spent time here when they first met. I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails