AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sterling Silver Jewelry!




I'm adding sterling silver jewelry/accessories to my list of products offered! The above examples are only a few of the designs for pendants and a key chain. There are so many beautiful pieces that you will have the option of putting your fave session photo on! Such as: bracelets, holiday ornaments, rings, charms, money clips, card holders and more! All of the jewelry is .925 solid sterling silver, fine jewelry. It is not plated. Each piece is sealed so that you have a beautiful, heirloom piece of jewelry that will last a lifetime.

I'm so excited about offering jewelry! I've been looking for just the right stuff...and I've found it! Please check back in the next few weeks for full details/prices...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails