AddThis

Share |

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey Mama!




Well, we survived tropical storm Fay! It just brought us a lot of rain and some downed tree limbs in the yard, thankfully. We were never without electricity like thousands were here in Jacksonville/St. Augustine area. We were lucky! It's easier to weather a storm if you have a/c and T.V. to keep you informed...


Before the storm I took some maternity pics of my friend/neighbor, Tammy and her beautiful family. Here's a few of my faves.


Keep checking back for Holiday Card examples. I have them, but need to get them online...yet another thing to do. I will soon. If you haven't booked your photo session for the holiday time yet, it's not too early to do so!

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Is that the little golf guy from before? He is precious. Beautiful pictures Jennifer.

Photography by Jennifer Howell said...

yes, he's the same boy. Isn't he adorable?? He's my son's best little buddy here in our neighborhood.

Related Posts with Thumbnails