AddThis

Share |

Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Landyn 2 - St. Augustine photographer


Here is Landyn (and her family this time), at her second photo shoot as participants in the Baby Plan. For Baby Plan details: http://jhowell.photobiz.com/cart/product_detail.cfm?productID=28957&categoryID=7549
We first saw Miss Landyn when she won my first ever Adorable Kid Contest. She's now 7 mos. old and as cute as ever. I love the cute little outfits her mom, Meredith, brought to put her in...that pink tutu was crazy cute!
Meredith makes all the headbands you've seen little Landyn in...I keep telling her she needs to start a business and sell them, she's so creative! If anyone is interested, I know she does craft shows and such where she does sell them. Get in touch with me if interested 910-0958.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails