AddThis

Share |

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Custom Leather Album



I'm so very excited to add custom leather albums to my product line!! I have had many requests for them and after much research, I have found the album...! They are gorgeous. Here are the specs on them:

20 pages/40 sides OR 15 pages/30 sides
-8"x 10" album --choose black or brown leather cover
-2.5"x 2.5" window opening on the front cover
-A beautiful fabric-lined black presentation box is included
Stunning, handmade bonded leather albums custom created make a beautiful treasured keepsake of up to 40 of your session portraits. From the classic hubbed spine to the window cutout for a favorite image on the album's cover, your album will be cherished by you and your family for years to come. Album materials are acid-free and archival.
For more information, please contact Photography by Jennifer Howell at: 904.910.0958 or email me at: jenhowell1@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails