AddThis

Share |

Friday, January 2, 2009

Melissa & Stephen











Well, something new for the new year! I photographed a small wedding before the holidays down at Ponte Vedra Beach and couldn't be happier with the results. As most of you know, I don't usually do weddings, but I just couldn't refuse when it's this small and intimate---it was only the bride, groom, officiant and myself out there on the sand! They were as sweet as pie to me, so it was a joy to be a part of their special day. I felt honored that they wanted me to record the memories from that day. You probably couldn't tell, but it was freezing cold that day---like 50 degrees, but that didn't stop the bride, Melissa from showing her gorgeous strapless dress off---tough cookie! Melissa is a teacher and her students gave her the m&m's you see in the last photo...








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails