AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happenings





A few events have come and gone since my last blog post. First of all we celebrated our son's 6th birthday and had his party over the weekend. He's growing so fast and getting so big! We had friends and family for a big get together and a Mad Science birthday bash where we shot off a rocket! The first picture is of my son, Drew, and his first cousin, Addie...they are so cute together and are only 6 mos. apart in age. I loved this picture...

The second event was the 8th wedding anniversary for my husband and I. He was out of town on the actual day, but we will be going out to dinner to celebrate over the weekend. He got me a dozen roses and a beautiful card before he left town. It's no fun when your hubby travels a lot! The above pictures are of us on our honeymoon in St. Lucia. We were sooo skinny...ah those were the days of eating whatever I wanted without gaining an ounce! Then our son came along and it ALL changed, body and everything...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails