AddThis

Share |

Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Christmas/Holiday Cards!



I'm already getting ready for the upcoming holidays with new templates for cards offered in my shop. It may seem early, but I am already booking holiday sessions as we speak and already designed and printing Christmas cards for clients!! I've found the cutest cards for Christmas and I will be adding more senior cards in the near future. These cards are to be used only with session photos from Photography by Jennifer Howell. You may purchase cards with previous session photos on them as well. If you plan on booking a session for holiday cards or presents, start thinking about when you want to do them right now...I book fast around the holidays! For now, enjoy the rest of your summer because cooler weather will be coming our way before we know it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails