AddThis

Share |

Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Ordering Info. & 10% off ALL Reorders!


Attention those who have already done a photo session this year or last and would like to reorder your portraits for family and friends for holiday gifts! Please contact me right away to place those orders as (believe it or not) Christmas is right around the corner... If you need for me to put your session online I will do so in first come first serve order at no charge. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. would all love to have a keepsake portrait of you and your little ones...Portraits make the BEST presents as they are for a lifetime and not something they will want to "regift". Frame an 11x14 or 16x20 for yourself or grandparent. Or a gift card for photo session so a friend or family member to have THIER portraits done is a nice gift idea.
As a special holiday gift from me, I'm giving a 10% discount on all reorders for the holidays...use code: REORDER at checkout.
Please contact me at 904-910-0958 to place your reorder today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails