AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Family Fun & Reorders - St. Augustine/Jacksonville, FL photographer, Jennifer Howell




For all those who need to reorder, now's the time!! I will be reconfiguring my pricing structure VERY SOON and there will be an icrease this year, so get your reorders in before that goes into effect. I don't have a specific date it will happen, but it's going to be soon.

Now on to the fun stuff, in addition to the pricing restructure, there has been a new Plan added called the Adorable Kid Plan. Here's the details:

Keep track of your childs milestones for 3 years
For Children ages 1-12
3 sessions in 3 years
10% discount on all prints/custom photo items purchased during the three years
5x7 gift print at each session


For pricing go to: http://www.blogger.com/www.jenniferhowellphotos.com under "info" tab select "pricing".
As for the pictures above, they are of a fantastic family I had the pleasure of meeting recently. They loved being silly and showing me how much fun they have when together. I truly had a good time taking pictures of them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails