AddThis

Share |

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Red Tutus - St. Augustine/Jacksonville, FL Childrens Photographer, Jennifer Howell



Two beautiful curly headed sisters on a beautiful day makes for some memorable pictures! I loved it when the girls showed up in their red tutus...I chased them all over the park to get some good shots...worth it, don't you think?
Again, these were taken before the holidays as I'm still trying to catch up on my blogs. I'm so bad at blogging regularly. "They" say you should blog once a day, but I have a hard time getting to it once a week!
Anyhow, these are some of my 10x20 storyboards I put together for the client.
They look valentine ready...yeah, that's coming sooner than you think.
and on my blog in the next few days!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails