AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Website! St. Augustine, FL Childrens Photographer, Jennifer Howell

There's going to be a lot of change for the new year! First off, I've updated/changed my website (not splash page) and I find it to be easy to navigate, clean and fresh. It's full screen capabilities will allow my viewers the ease of seeing my work even if they have a small computer screen. I'd like your opinion on it, please, so go and take a look(click left photo for my main site): www.jenniferhowellphotos.com

Also look for in the near future:
Payment Plans
New Pricing Structure/Grow With Me Kids Plans
Baby Shower Registry
New SLIDESHOW capability to view your session put to music!
I am very excited to be able to share all this news with you. I have been researching and working hard on all these new and exciting things. As I add them, I will let you know!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks wonderful! Oh, payment plans, right up my alley ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails