AddThis

Share |

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year/St. Augustine, FL Children's portrait photographer




What a great break it has been! I want to wish everyone who reads this blog a Happy New Year!! But, it's back to blogging and business for me. I took a few weeks off, (well mostly) from photographing/editing and such, and it was a much needed hiatus to recharge my batteries so to speak...
Before the holidays I photographed these two sweet kids and their mother on and around St. George Street. The kids were so cooperative and really liked having their picture taken. After walking around taking pictures for about an hour or so, we stopped in an ice cream shop and had some well deserved ice cream. I tell you (and I told the mom) that I could take pictures all day of the little girl...she should be modeling. Not to take away from the cute as can be brother, mind you. She's just a stunning, simply stunning child and the camera and myself loved her!
I had to post some more photos from this session, so enjoy them!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails