AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mama Holly - Maternity Photographer, St. Augustine, FL



What a sweet, sweet family this is!! And what a relaxed wonderful shoot this was at Washington Oaks Park. We just walked from spot to spot ooh-ing and ah-ing over the sheer beauty of the place on a beautiful spring day not too long ago. (I have more pictures on my website under "expecting" if you want to see them.) Holly is about to deliver any day now, and I can't wait to meet the new edition to the family. Big brother, Justin, can't wait to see his little brother! Holly and I have been keeping up with eachother on Facebook for a while now waiting for the maternity shoot and now her little one to arrive. Visit me on Facebook (I love FB, if you don't know already...so great in so many ways): http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FSaint-Augustine-FL%2FPhotography-by-Jennifer-Howell%2F41018323386%3Fref%3Dnf&h=0c9948400c0eb4d1ead95fc6c88cf5dc
I will be giving away a free photo session when I reach 500 fans, so tell everyone you know to become a fan and you could win!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails