AddThis

Share |

Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Beach Photography - Jennifer Howell photographer, Crescent Beach, FL


















I really had so much fun with this great family a few weeks back at Crescent Beach. They are from S. FL and rented a house on the beach for the week. So nice when folks find me on the web! They have ordered a huge canvas and I cannot wait to get it to take pictures of, I know it will be so stunning with the colors they are wearing and the new effects I'm using for beach shots. Will post when it comes in!

If you are planning on getting beach family pictures done by me (my fave pictures to take), start thinking about when you would like to do so and make arrangements to set it up. I'm booking into next spring right now. You can contact me by email at: photographybyjenniferhowell@gmail.com
Please visit my main site for new pictures being added weekly.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails