AddThis

Share |

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Holiday deadlines & New Jewelry, St. Augustine, FL photographer

Hello to all my wonderful clients, past and present!! As we are nearing the holidays I would like to keep you posted on what's new and ordering deadlines.




The ordering deadline for ordering prints for Christmas is: Dec. 10th. If you are a distance away and I have to ship them to you, please allow a little more time for that.



The deadline to order jewelry/handbags is: Dec. 1st. as it takes more design time and time to get here.



Speaking of jewelry, Kotori has so many new products out for you to look at such as thier new vintage copper, and Christmas ornaments! Please view the link to Kotori to see what they have for you to put your images on: http://www.mykotori.com/category_14/View-Our-Products.htm If you see anything that catches your eye, email me the product and I'll let you know the price. They have so many new products, I can't list them all on my ordering site!



As always, you can order from a past photo session. Please let me know and I will put your gallery back up for you to view and order. There are so many different products for you to choose for your gift giving season this year!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!



Click here to view products from Kotori: http://www.mykotori.com/category_14/View-Our-Products.htm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails