AddThis

Share |

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Personal Photos For Sale!






Please browse my personal work because it is now for sale! There's quite a mixture of my travel photos (Paris, Lisbon, Algarve, Jamaica, Palm Springs, Dekle Beach) as well as some other random shots of flowers, beach objects. I will be adding more soon--can't wait for our trip to Key West---so check back regularly!! You can purchase them in the online proofing/buying section of my website. You can blow any of these up for display in your home or business or put one on a handbag!!


Here's a few preview shots taken in Paris of the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Notre Dame. My husband and I only spent two days there on the way back from a business trip to Portugal in May 2005, but we took full advantage of our limited time and toured the whole city it seemed! We took one of those double decker buses all around the city, browsed the markets, local artists and more. The Eiffel Tower was magnificent at night and we even had a glass of champagne at the very top to toast our wonderful trip!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails