AddThis

Share |

Friday, July 4, 2008

Gone on Vacation!

Well, I will be on a long awaited week long vacation starting July 6th and ending on the 13th. On those days I will be on the Gulf coast of FL (with no cell phone coverage or internet---gasp!) relaxing with my family. We will be attending a week long celebration---fishing, scalloping, eating, sailing, having a grand ole time--- of my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. See above picture of the sunsets we'll be enjoying every evening...isn't it beautiful?? That picture was taken last year (or was it the year before??) off the deck of my cousin's beach house on stilts right on the ocean. So, if you need to book a session or talk with me about anything, please email me or leave a message and I will get back with you when I get home! I hope everyone is having a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend!! Talk to you when we get back...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails