AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back In the Swing of Things

Well, we made it back from our trip to Dekle Beach with starfish, scallops and lots of fun times! I have grown up going to this small fishing community on the Gulf of Mexico, so I have plenty of fond memories about the place. I like to share them with my son and husband and hope to make more every year we go back. Having no cell coverage is really freeing... ahhh.

But, I do have to come back to reality and back to my business and life. It's not so bad when you do what I do. So, I'm not complaining.

First things first. I have put the mommy card examples online so you can view them a little larger than here on this blog(they are in my "portfolio") and the pricing is as follows:
$45 for 100
$55 for 200

I have also purchased some new Chistmas/Holiday cards for this year. I know it seems early, but it's going to be here before we know it! So, book those holiday sessions now! I already have folks inquiring/booking the holiday sessions. As soon as I can I'm going to put the examples online of what they look like. I think you will all be pleased, there is something for everyone in this set! Just for you folks that read my blog, I am running a special that if you book your holiday session in Sept. or Oct., you will get a free 5x7!

So, keep a look out for the new cards. More updates later...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails