AddThis

Share |

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hoppy Easter!

My family is heading out of town until Sun., so I wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Easter! Keep those Adorable Kids pictures coming in! If you send one in over the next few days, know that I will not be contacting anyone until we get back. The picture above is of my Adorable Kid, Drew, 5 yrs. old, when we were playing in the backyard the other day. He's warming up to the camera now after having it in his face all the time since he was born....and that's a good thing!


One other thing before I go, if you haven't checked out my page on Facebook, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saint-Augustine-FL/Photography-by-Jennifer-Howell/41018323386?ref=nf
I run different specials for Facebook users only, so it might be worth stopping by and adding yourself so you can get all the latest updates/discounts! I love Facebook, I've come in contact with so many people from my old home town, old co-workers, etc. And I keep in contact with out of town family so much more now with FB. If you haven't joined already, you're missing out on all the fun!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails